Robin D. Perry, Esq.
Robin Perry is one of Southern California’s premier attorneys. For over 20-years, Mr. Perry has owned the Law Offices of Robin D. Perry & Associates, a boutique law firm specializing in personal injury along with civil and criminal litigation. The firm has handled numerous high profile cases and achieved seven figure resolutions for individual and corporate clients. Prior to owing his own practice, Mr. Perry worked as a litigation attorney with a multinational firm and was a Deputy District Attorney where he tried cases ranging from DUI to homicide.
Contributing to the local community is very much a part of Mr. Perry’s personal, firm and family ethic. Mr. Perry is the immediate past President of the Long Beach Bar Association. He is the current Chair of the St Mary’s Medical Center Foundation. He served as President of the Long Beach Civil Service Commission and is a past Secretary of the 100 Black Men of Long Beach. During the height of the Covid-19 pandemic, Perry’s law firm founded and funded “Bixby Together” a program that purchased gift cards from struggling Bixby Knolls eateries and distributed them to frontline grocery store clerks and postal workers. Perry has also partnered with the Long Beach City Prosecutor’s office to expunge hundreds of criminal convictions.
Perry and his firm’s cases have been featured in numerous publications. Most recently, he was hired as a Civil Rights subject matter expert for the Nation Magazine, the country’s oldest continuously published national magazine.
Robin Perry was born in South Central Los Angeles and raised by a single mother. Perry graduated from the University of California Davis earning his BA in Sociology of Law & Society. Mr. Perry then attended the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, earning his Juris Doctorate. While at Hastings, he won the American jurisprudence award in trial advocacy.
Perry is married and the father of two. He enjoys traveling, reading, live music and cycling.
- University Of California, Hastings College Of The Law, JD 1995
- University Of California, Davis, BA, Sociology, Law & Society, 1992
- Licensed to Practice in the State of California
- United States District Court
- Central and Southern Judicial District
- President Long Beach Bar Association
- Chair St. Mary’s Medical Foundation
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Former Secretary 100 Black Men of Long Beach
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- Langston Bar Association
- Ronald Mc Donald Charity House Education Advisory Board
- Los Angeles County Democratic Central Committee, 55th District 2008-2010
- Past President, Long Beach Civil Service Commission