Robin D. Perry, Esq.
Robin D. Perry was born in South Central Los Angeles and raised by a single mother. Perry graduated from the University of California, Davis where he received his BA in Sociology of Law & Society. Perry then attended the University of California, Hastings College of the Law where he received his JD degree. While there he won the American Jurisprudence Award in trial advocacy.
Following law school, Perry became a Deputy District Attorney where he prosecuted cases ranging from driving under the influence to homicide. Perry then became a litigator with a prominent multinational law firm.
Perry founded the firm in 1998 and has handled numerous high profile civil and civil matters and litigated cases in Ohio, Texas, Nevada, Arizona and Hawaii.
Perry has lectured at seminars including the firm sponsored Summer Seminar Series. He has also spoken to low income students at Long Beach Unified Schools and has served as a Big Brother for an underprivileged youth.
Perry enjoys traveling, reading, live music, rock climbing, pick-up basketball and water sports. He is married and is the father of two children.
- University Of California, Hastings College Of The Law, JD 1995
- University Of California, Davis, BA, Sociology, Law & Society, 1992
- Licensed to Practice in the State of California
- United States District Court
- Central and Southern Judicial District
- President Long Beach Bar Association
- Chair St. Mary’s Medical Foundation
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Former Secretary 100 Black Men of Long Beach
- Los Angeles Bar Association
- Langston Bar Association
- Ronald Mc Donald Charity House Education Advisory Board
- Los Angeles County Democratic Central Committee, 55th District 2008-2010
- Past President, Long Beach Civil Service Commission